ipaq bluetooth and desktop bluetooth network

matt1234 21:46 09 May 04

hi

i have a ipaq pocket pc 2002 and a desktop runing xp!

the bluetooth adpter is a usb one and im wondering does anyone know how to set the ipaq so i can surf the internet on it!

mr gee 22:30 09 May 04

is your pda bluetooth enabled ?/ and also have you a bluetooth mobile if so you can use your mobile as the modem

computernerdiamnot 22:41 09 May 04

When you have installed the software cd for the usb Bluetooth click on it and open the connection wizard also have the bluetooth activated on your pda and follow the instructions on the wizard.

computernerdiamnot 22:52 09 May 04

You also have to pair the two up. you must activate this on your pda i.e add devices if you have not changed the pin it should be 0000

sat481 22:56 09 May 04

I also have a Ipaq and usb bluetooth and the easiest way to surf the web with the PDA is just connect activesync and that will automatically connect you to the web..

SAt481

matt1234 21:06 11 May 04

yeh i know the only problem is my sis uses the internet when in need so i want to be able to surf away from her

and its also a ipaq with bluetooth enabled

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…