IP ADRESS

Astrix 15:30 22 Jan 04

HI ALL

Pls tell me someone how can I find my IP ADRESS??

Thanks in advance.

johnnyrocker 15:34 22 Jan 04

os? its also likely to be a dynamic on ie changes each time you boot up.

johnny.

©®@$? 15:39 22 Jan 04

see the little screens in the bottom right hand corner, double click it,choose details

and it will list your ip as client

or goto the command prompt and type ipconfig

Bally 2k4 15:40 22 Jan 04

or easily ty the first page of this click here

Terrahawk 15:44 22 Jan 04

go to command prompt win 2k win xp or dos prompt win 9x then type ipconfig then press enter

igk 15:46 22 Jan 04

Hi,
As stated your IP address will change each time you connect to the internet (if this is the IP address you are wanting)you can still find out what it is by going to click here (Gibson research) this will tell you what it is,Unless your ISP has provided you with a static IP address (usually if your broadband or have requested it in particular"it costs more")Hope this helps.

SEASHANTY 16:01 22 Jan 04

Just type what is my ip address in the google search box and it will give it to you.

Astrix 16:16 22 Jan 04

Thanks for all. Really I'm trying to configer a program call "sticker" (I don't remember well)to be sent masseges over my net work. So without my & friends ip it cann't be configd. I'll try all. Thanks again.

Tog 16:18 22 Jan 04

Or, if your OS supports it, type ipconfig in a dos box

SEASHANTY 14:54 23 Jan 04

The link given by Bally 2k4 is useful because it will also give you your customer identification number held by your ISP, in addition to your IP number. On dial up with AOL for example you tend to get a different IP number at every session. Now I am on NTL cable BB the IP can remain fairly constant for several months or so but it does change now and again.

jordi2 17:32 23 Jan 04

easy, ask your friends in the chatroom

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…