IP Address Trouble

IrOnFiSt|TF| 20:27 18 Dec 04

At Approximately 2:44 on Saturday, December 18, 2004 I got a warning message that appeared from my task bar. It said that my computer was having trouble identifying my IP address, and to check my other connections, to make sure they weren't using the same IP address. Now I'm no genious, but don't they have to use the specified (which in this case would be the same) IP address in order to connect to the internet? When I opened my, "Network Connctions" I stumbled upon a new connection entitled, "Local Area Connetion 3." I found this odd as I, nor did anyone in my household add this connection, and there is no connection entitled "Local Area 2." I have not recently downloaded or installed any programs that could depend on this connection, in order to run, however, I do have a Wireless Router, but it was installed months ago, and this new connection was not listed when I installed it, and set it up. Any information regarding this topic would help, thank you.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 13:46 19 Dec 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…