1. Click the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.
2. Click Run... on this menu.
3. Type cmd in the text box that appears. A command prompt window launches on the desktop.
4. In this command window, type ipconfig /all. Details are shown for each of the computer's network adapters. Computers installed with VPN software or emulation software will possess one or more virtual adapters.
5. The IP Address field states the current IP address for that network adapter.
6. The Physical Address field states the MAC address for that adapter.