Iomega Zip Drive and Windows XP Pro

simonjw 10:38 25 Jan 03

I have recently upgraded my pc which now runs windows xp pro. Windows "found" all my additional hardware, printer, zip drive etc and I download the latest drivers from the net. However, no software tools for the zip drive are located in the short menu after I right click the zip drive. I have numourous zip disks that are read/write protected which I need to access. The version of Iomegaware that I downloaded was 32-x86-404. Can anyone please help me on this issue?

Lozzy 10:49 25 Jan 03

click here then active support

-pops- 12:51 25 Jan 03

Most drivers in with are best described as "basic". To get the full facilities of nearly all hardware it's advisable to go to the manufacturers website. If you go to click here answer the three questions and you'll get the real up to date drivers for your drive.

-pops- 12:54 25 Jan 03

Sorry, missed a bit from the end.

If your drive is very old, it may be that the full Iomegaware facilities aren't available for that model. I have a Zip drive from 1995 which just refuses to accept any up to date software. I got a new one!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…