Iomega Zip Drive

Wally S 12:26 03 Jul 04

Is there anybody in the Hartlepool area using an Iomega 100Mb zip drive. I have used one for a number of years and it has now become unservicable. With both CD RW and DVD RW I do not need a new one but I have a number of Zip Discs with data on that I need. Could any one down load these discs for me on to CD Rom. They may then keep the Discs as they will be no use to me. Wally S

pj123 13:02 03 Jul 04

I am not in the Hartlepool area but I do have a Zip Drive. If you like to post them to me I will transfer them to CD for you. email me if acceptable.

brambles 18:06 03 Jul 04

Why not try an Internet Cafe - I'm sure there's one in Hartlepool somewhere.

Brambles

Dorsai 18:36 03 Jul 04

Got a 100Mb Zip drive that is 'suplus to requirements' as they say. Hardly used it to be honest. CD re-writing came along (at affordable prices) not long after i got it and 700 odd Mb compaired to 100...no contest.

I will send it to you if you want, and you return when finished copying. you pay postage both ways. e-mail me for my address if at all interested. Or could always re-install it in my PC and copy the stuff you want to a cd...

Only thing is that i am no-where near hartlypool.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…