An invoice

misters 21:19 23 Jul 03

Just wondering if any1 knows of a good package for creating an invoice, software etc.
I have excel and have tried using it but i'm rubbish at that.
thanx in advance.

misters 21:20 23 Jul 03

Again i apologise!

woodchip 21:23 23 Jul 03

Do you use Word, if so you should find there will be a invoice template for creating your own. If you open one, you should be able to edit it to suit your self then save it with a new name so it's your own personal invoice.

woodchip 21:37 23 Jul 03

You can check if you have template go into Windows Explorer look for a folder that say's MsOffice or Office click on the crosses at the side of folder till you see a folder called templates if there is one then look at the files for one that looks like it mite be an Invoice template it may only use the first letters double click on it and it should load word

misters 21:38 23 Jul 03

How would i open the invoice template? Cheers.

woodchip 21:42 23 Jul 03

just double click it, the file

misters 21:48 23 Jul 03

Done what you said but cant seem to find a file that looks like an invoice template.

Megatyte 21:54 23 Jul 03

The invoice template is in Excel. Open Excel. Click file - new(or Ctrl + N). Select the 'Spreadsheet Solutions' tab and select invoice. You may be prompted for your office CD for the first use.

AH

woodchip 21:55 23 Jul 03

Double click on these files should show what they are, do not click .DLL's they will not do anything. Also files with a .exe extention are programs not templates the files may open in Exel or Word

Newuser1241 22:02 23 Jul 03

If you look in templates folder as woodchip suggests, it is in a folder called spreadsheet solutions (in my version of office 97) invoice is then an excel file, double click to open, if you click on the grey box (near top right hand corner once opened) called customize then you can add yours and customers info as required.
Template can be saved as a blank/master once your info has been added.

Belatucadrus 23:12 23 Jul 03

click here

click here

Should find a suitable template there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…