Invitations software

happymonkey 14:52 05 Apr 03

Hi all. In a moment of madness, I have offered to produce birthday invitations for a friend of mine. I would like to make 4 invitations out of an A4 sheet of card. Can anyone help me with the type of software i could use. I`ve tried Microsoft Publisher but It doesn`t give the option of printing 4 invites out of one sheet.

Any help/advice would be appreciated

pj123 15:27 05 Apr 03

In MS Publisher go to file, page setup, and change the page to landscape. Now select table in the toolbar and draw a box to cover the page. Select 2 rows and 2 columns and ok.

Now you have four cards on one piece of paper.

Design your invitation in one and when finished select all and group. then copy and paste to the other three spaces.

happymonkey 16:13 05 Apr 03

Thanks a lot PJ. I`ll give it a go.

-pops- 16:31 05 Apr 03

To help you along further, you can buy A4 card already scored ready to be separated into 4 x A6 cards.

Avery do them as do HP and Epson.

Brian

happymonkey 22:06 10 Apr 03

decided nto go to PC World and buy Microsoft Greeting Cards. £25. It has done the job.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…