Invisible ebay listings

SmithG1955 17:35 24 Nov 03

Currently using spare PC till mine is repaired. Everything seems OK but can't view listings on ebay. I do a product search and it returns x amount of matches including page shortcuts but no items appear. I'm using AOL 8.0 IE6 BB connection.Any clues?

Stuartli 17:40 24 Nov 03

Could be IE settings/configuration in Tools>Internet Options under Security, Privacy and Advanced tabs.

AndyJ 17:42 24 Nov 03

I had the same problem not too long back. I presume you're using click here. co.uk I emailed EBay and they told me the fault was down to an upgrade they had recently done.

They told me to go to the US site at click here and log in as normal from there, once that was done I should have no problem when I access and view from the UK site.

I did and it worked, so I suggest you try that. If it doesn't, email EBay Customer Support

hoverman 17:48 24 Nov 03

I've had this happen on eBay but it has always cleared up after a while. Now and again the home page also changes allowing a UK search only. I think it is eBay messing about.

SmithG1955 17:25 25 Nov 03

Contacted ebay customer support as suggested by AndyJ the first step they said to try was to clear the browser cache. I did this and it fixed the problem. Thanks for all responses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac