invalid VxD dynamic link

dabtoe 18:46 23 Jun 03

On booting up i get a blue screen message saying
Invalid VxD Dynamic Link Call from APIX[01]
+00002e96 to Device 33FC Service 3.Windows Configuration invalid.
Can anybody help me Please,I'm new to computing

jazzypop 19:54 23 Jun 03

This is the most likely cause (and solution) - click here and follow the advice carefully.

Another method of fixing the same problem - click here

See this thread also, particularly messages 5 and 7 - click here

Don't feel that you are being 'fobbed off' - the links above may look a bit complex and daunting at first, but if you print them off and read them carefully, they should start to make sense.

If not, feel free to post back (continue posting into this thread, using the message box at the bottom of the screen), and we will be able to help further if required.

Try to be specific, however, if you need further assistance. Try to describe which bits don't make sense to you, or why you feel that the solutions above don't apply to your specific circumstances.

dabtoe 17:16 24 Jun 03

Thanks to all for your help.Now another challenge
When i boot up i get the windows 98 start up menu with NORMAL highlighted,hit enter then get error message,ERROR LOADING NDISHLP.SYS,and below it
ERROR 7323 ONE OR MORE NETWORK TRANSPORT DRIVERS
FAILED TO LOAD.When i get to the desktop screen
there's another error message,ERROR IN NVQTWK.
MISSING ENTRY NVCPLDAEMON.Hope someone out there can help,i don't seem to be having much luck with computers

woodchip 17:26 24 Jun 03

Go to Control Panel double click on Networking you should only have the following in the box if you do not have a Network

Microsoft Family Logon

Dial-Up Adapter

TCP/IP

Any others click on and choose remove at the bottom of box

jazzypop 18:16 24 Jun 03

The second error message (nvqtwk) is easily fixed - click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…