Invalid Page fault error message: As Follows.....

Giggle n' Bits 10:59 10 Jan 03
  Giggle n' Bits 10:59 10 Jan 03

Fitted my new ASUS AGP MX440 V8170 Retail 64MB DDR card in AGP slot all seemed to be ok for the the fuller part of day. Then, installed my new memory 384MB PC133 SDRAM in 3 sticks, all ok for most of the day. This all done on a format and reinstall of Win98Se o/s.

I then installed one of the free games which bundled with the Asus AGP Card. All work
Hunky-Dory until I uninstalled the game and got the following error message just before the Desktop screen showing background and no ICONS or Toolbar etc.

The main part of this error in dialog box, says the following but cut short on the last few lines to save on space here.

Explorer ( This being the dialog box window name)

This program has performed an ilegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persits, contact the program vendor.

The Details for this box:-

Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module EXPLORER.EXE at 0167:00401F31

Registars:-
EAX= 00000000 C5=0167 EIP=00401F31 EFGS=00010246
EBX Etc and the rest of lines like this one.

Is this my new Memory and imcompatible with the Motherboard, or My New Graphics card been incompatible or a setting in the BIOS I have upset?

Or is it a Windows system/registry file been corrupt when installing/un-installing the bundled game from a CD titled "Midnight GT Rage Rally by click here ?

Please help.!!!
becase If its parts I can take the hardware items back (Memory from Crucial and correclty matched by them)

I have searched and found many different answer but confused as which procedure to take. Format HDD ?, Hardware return ? etc.
I will go to Asus Site and click here when posted tis.

Serioulsly panacking and stressed about this one.

Foolsbane_1 11:25 10 Jan 03

You may find some help here -

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…