??????????
what disc

VoG II 17:34 02 Jan 04

Left a floppy in the drive?

VoG II 17:51 02 Jan 04

Via e-mail

no floopy disc left in computer

==================================

Please respond by replying in this thread. The yellow envelope e-mail facility ids for private messages between forum users.

Djohn 17:55 02 Jan 04

Have you checked your Cd drives for a disk? you may have one of them set as first boot drive.

Proxy Worm 18:01 02 Jan 04

or, this problem happen to me but the problem was that my battery or something had run low!

Djohn 00:06 03 Jan 04

no cd disc drive

=================================

Can you give us a little more information please? make/model of PC and O/S [Operating system] Size of hard drive

Is this something that has just happened now or have you been having a problem for some time, also did you alter any settings or add any programs just before this problem, and any other details that you think may help us.

ray-333099 00:18 03 Jan 04

hutchinson science will not run with m/e same disc will run with xp how to get it to run with m/e

ray-333099 00:19 03 Jan 04

hutchinson science will not run with m/e same disc will run with xp how to get it to run with m/e

Gongoozler 08:29 03 Jan 04

tttt, "Invalid disk" usually says that your computer thinks there is a floppy disk in the drive. If you are sure there isn't one, then unless you have a virus causing this behaviour the floppy drive could be faulty. Fortunately floppy drives are very cheap, about £5 from EBuyer, or about £10 from your local computer store. One way of avoiding this message even if you leave a disk in the floppy drive is to set the boot sequence in BIOS to start with the hard drive. If you need advice on how to do this, then post back here, preferably with information on your motherboard.

colin-218560 15:15 03 Jan 04

i have windows me
updated from windows 98
pentium 166
64mb
2gb
this problem occured when i was
removing programes to make space
on my pc
i was also having problems with my floppy disc
so i will get a new floppy drive
thank for your help

woodchip 15:36 03 Jan 04

Before you do, start your comp with floppy start disc, type at A:\>SCANREG/RESTORE and choose a date that it worked ok

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…