Intrusive Dialler?

leinad 19:14 18 Jul 04

When i start my computer i get the message "conector con el dialer de pruebo" displayed on my desktop and it may be interrupting my internet connection.
I have tried everything to get rid of it including norton, spybot, deleteing it etc but every time I reboot it reappears. HELP!!!!

andrew-196854 19:20 18 Jul 04

try this free online check on this web page click here hope this helps

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:55 18 Jul 04

Anti Spyware :-
Spywareblaster click here
Adaware click here
Spybot S&D click here
a2 click here
Ccleaner click here

Try Adaware with system restore switched off

LAP 19:40 19 Jul 04

My wife keeps delving into the net and the 0900 numbers latch on, this has cost us alot of money.

I've got so fed up with these 0900 numbers that i've just signed up with BT @ £5.25 a quarter to bar these numbers. This gives me the option via a touch phone code to switch the barring on and off when I want. Just in case I need to contact a 0900 help line. Every little helps :¬)

Dorsai 20:18 19 Jul 04

If i was still using dial up i would also bar premium rate numbers. Had a few turn up unexpectedly on my last phone bill. Fortunately i caught them as they tried to dial, and just pulled the plug so to speak. Nasty buggers they are if you ask me. If they aren't already illegal they should be.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…