InterVideo WINDVR3

Splodge 15:40 11 Jan 06

Good afternoon all,

I have had InterVideo WINDVR3 for several years. Suddenly it has started to play up and not record when programmed.

I have done the obvious things, deleted and re-installed, changed disk drives, (intended anyway) contacted the manufacturer (without result) and reversed with system restore. I have also checked the settings for the DVR!

However, by trial and error, I have found that it WILL record every third time it is set. OK if I need it once during the day but 2 times or more when not present I am going to lose the program.

Any ideas or similar experiences?

Cortina 19:40 25 Jan 06

Try disabling adjustment for summertime savings in the clock on your task bar.This cured my problem of fatal errors

Splodge 08:30 26 Jan 06

Thanks Cortina but I was able to solve it.

If I did disable summertime saving I wold be forever worrying if I had set the adjusted time.

As it happened, I woke up at about 3 am one night and thought about my attempts to save space by recording at the lowest quality level. I tried to save at the next value up and it now works.

Surprisingly Intervideo did not know of the fix!

Thank you for your attempt at solving it though. I would have tried it if I had not got the answer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017