internet usage program site restricted

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 16:19 25 May 05

I have had a read of a mates computer active mag and in the tools section on how to ther was an internet useage moniter that look just right up my street basic and simple the only thing is when I go to the site listed in the mag it will not let me download the program the eye in bottom right hand side of I.E is telling me restricted site which is click here and the program is called D2Hsmall.exe any ideas chaps or is this one of those site laden with spyware thingy`s.

SANTOS7 16:29 25 May 05

click here
try this

SANTOS7 16:31 25 May 05

sorry loaded link before seeing yours but have tried both and they both work for me..

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 16:36 25 May 05

silly me ive just changed my security setting to medium from high all is fine now downloaded it dont know why or how the setting was changed not me dont fiddle around with them thank you chaps

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 16:38 25 May 05

just another ? whats the equivelent to 30gb in mb is it about 30000mb

SANTOS7 16:42 25 May 05

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 16:46 25 May 05

thank you santos7 shane they dont make thes thins easer to use well for me that is

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…