internet usage - monitoring

vienna1981 16:16 18 May 05

Hi, are there any free utilities that allow me to monitor how i use the internet, i.e., how much i'm downloading etc? I'd just like to see how much in megabytes i'm using per day. cheers.

Indigo 1 16:32 18 May 05

My ISP has an online facility for this, I am with F9, check with yours online, just login to the members area and you should be able to view month by month usage.

click here

I use this exclusively and am very pleased with it

HTH

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:42 18 May 05

Netmeter click here

vienna1981 17:07 18 May 05

hi, it was actually my ISP who suggested I look for one as they don't have one and they are going to enforce a usage limit at some point this year and I would like to see if I am able to stay within the limit that my package will have.
I'd like a simple program that has figures i can easily refer to, Whisperer, is the one you have suggested simple to use? I'm not that great with this type of thing.

Very simple, it only has figures and can be reset to zero on any date of the month, it will provide a daily, monthly and total useage

The one shown at the link is an old link to the Beta version, itis now available in full release

HTH

vienna1981 18:34 18 May 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…