Internet Traffic ... Usage

JimButler 17:50 03 Apr 06

Hello I recently installed Tautology Bandwidth Meter to monitor my b/width usage. This s/ware however monitors ALL traffic ( LAN + I/net ).
Is there alternative s/ware or can Tautology be modified to accumulate only traffic between NIC and Access Point. I have a lap + desktop installed with this s/ware and it is constantly totalling on both systems giving ( in effect ) an erroneous reading.
Ta in advance for any replies.

JimButler 20:07 03 Apr 06

Further... My wireless router does collect stats but these reset when I shutdown at EOD.
Also these are presented as BYTES TX and RX for both the local machine ( Desktop ) + WAN ( Lap ).
Given that a thousand million of those units is a gigabyte I have to do `some` maths to work out the average monthly bandwidth ! A bit of s/ware doing all this would be nice.

yaesu 20:39 03 Apr 06

Hi, have you tried downtohome? it's here click here and also free ware. Works for me.
Yaesu

JimButler 15:43 04 Apr 06

Resolving. Happy to manually collate from router into spreadsheet. Ta for contribution yaesu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…