Internet traffic indicator

Jeff W 15:32 24 Apr 07

I have just switched to Ashampoo firewall (which was a doddle to set up) from Zone Alarm. One small aspect that I miss is that the tool bar icon does not give any indication of when traffic is flowing and there doesn't seem to be an option to have this feature.

Does anyone know of a small, uncomplicated and free utility that will give me this function?

Jeff W

Terry Brown 15:45 24 Apr 07

Done a google for 'internet traffic meter', this looks to be a good program,and freeware, however I have not tried it out,ifyou want to try it (or one of the others), let us know how you get on.
Terry

Stuartli 16:11 24 Apr 07

I use Tautology Bandwidth Meter - very efficient and does what it says on the tin:

click here

Jeff W 09:04 25 Apr 07

Tautology does the trick - thanks. The internet traffic meter link took me to a 'pay per click' web marketing outfit.

Jeff W

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…