Internet Total Security

newilliamson 19:43 16 May 14

Hello,

I have been looking for a top quality Internet Total Security Product for 3 PC's but one for Windows 8 (Desktop)and two for Apple Computers (MacBook Pro & All-in-One Desktop). Any suggestions, please? Thank you.

Kind regards,

norker1!

rdave13 19:51 16 May 14

Don't think you will ever get total security for the internet. Apple products seem more secure than Windows' machines but are more expensive.

You have the usual of Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky etc, and now Avast Premier and many more.

I don't use any of them.

Woolwell 21:56 16 May 14

Norton do a rather expensive solution to cover 3 systems and a mix of Windows and Mac Norton.

There are other solutions.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:26 17 May 14

Your going to be paying separately for windows and the macs.

Packages tend to be poor overall as one part is good, other parts not so good

i.e. AV good , firewall poor, antimalware bad, antispam good etc. and can often use so much resources they slow the machine.

I tend to go for separate programs that work together such as Avast Malwarebytes and ADWCleaner.

newilliamson 13:11 17 May 14

Fruit Bat /\0/\

Thank you. I am already using Norton 360 for 'Windows' with desktop which expires in 19 days so I will plum for the Norton 360 'Multi-Device' suite. Your advice help much appreciated.

Kind regards,

norker1!

pacowilson 05:24 21 May 14

Why don't you use the avast? Avast provide free anti-virus service, also you can subscribe its internet protection suit or pro version. Most important, it's effective and affordable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…