Internet Shortcut

chris05 09:03 11 Nov 05

Hi I would like to create a shortcut for object dock that dials into my default connection, I have a dock bar on my desktop that supports drag and drop but this does not work with my connection I am runnig xp pro sp1 and I have got dsl broadband (PPPOE)

Thanks in advanced for any help chris

Taff™ 09:06 11 Nov 05

Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and right click that connection. Create Shortcut and it will tell you it can`t create a shortcut here but you can place it on the desktop. Click Yes.

chris05 17:23 17 Nov 05

OKay maybe I did not make my self very clear I want to put a shortcut on the object dock bar not onto the desktop I know how to do that but thanks anyway Taff, what I really need is the path or address to my default question if thats possible so I can set the icon up manualy if need be. Thanks in advanced Chris

chris05 17:24 17 Nov 05

Dont know why I wrote default Question I meant default connection lol chris

Taff™ 17:26 17 Nov 05

Sorry - what`s the "object dock" - excuse my ignorance here, I`ve never come across the term. Is it a software utility?

chris05 12:50 19 Nov 05

okay have a look here click here you can download a vista theme for xp with no extra program needed to install it. But if you you use this program make ´sure all other theme software is unistalled like windows blinds ect:

Have a look here for screen shots of my desktop

click here

click here

Chris

Taff™ 06:31 21 Nov 05

I understand now. Sorry can`t help you much here. I would hae thought that there would be a way to customise this. As a last resort why don`t you e-mail the author.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…