Internet services in Spain

Dirty Dick 16:04 28 Jun 04

I am moving abroad to Spain in the next 12 months. Has anyone any details of Internet & telephone services in Spain. Also would all my equipment be compatible in Spain. I'm on broadband
Gracias

ventanas 16:11 28 Jun 04

You will obviously need to change all your plugs. There shouldn't be any other problems though.
For a list of Spanish ISP's click here

Buena suerte.

mikejd1972 22:36 28 Jun 04

Hi there,

I have family who live in menorca, they have dial-up access after 6pm weekdays and all weekend for a set monthly fee, will have to check who with and how much!

Alos, last time they checked broadband it was about £25 p/m, so much the same as here.

Again, not sure who they have telephone access with but they get 15 minutes of free calls to anywhere in the world each night. They phone the UK using a similar service as telediscount click here
and telestunt click here
this comes to 1p p/m. This is howmuch it costs me to ring them, or free on msn messenger. We tried Skype, but there seemed to be a 5secongd delay, so we gave up on that. No problems with messenger using audio and webcam

Mike

mikejd1972 22:40 28 Jun 04

TELEFONICA !!! have you seen this website I have just stumbled across, might help, sending the link to my sister over there too click here

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…