internet security and anti virus downloads

anotony 15:33 16 Oct 07

have windows xp, got symtec anti virus and internet security with it, is this any good or is there better? further more inorder to go online using rigin media i have to disable internet security otherwise it won't give me access. is there better free downloads so i can have better anti virus and internet security then what i already have?

woodchip 15:42 16 Oct 07

What the good having security, if when you go on line at a time you need it most, you turn it off?

birdface 15:52 16 Oct 07

Remove NIS.Run the Norton Removal Tool,click here once you have done that,Run C Cleaner,Then reinstall Norton that should make it run a bit better,If you want to change, Try Avg Anti-Virus.A Squared,And Kerio Firewall.Those will get you started and you can change them later if you find something better. They are all free.

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:57 16 Oct 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…