Internet run time errors and more

Phil930 01:06 06 Feb 03

Certain web pages load with many errors now on my computer. for example, i get many boxes within the web page loading with a red cross in the corner of that part of the page. other problems are the web pages loading in a giant size and not looking good at all. they appear in a resolution of something like 800x640. yet they used to appear in a decent smaller size on the screen.

to add to that i get a lot of run time errors now. when turning this function off web pages looked even worse, with so many parts not loading. yet when turned on everything has run time errors from hotmail to pcadvisor to gamespot.

i run windows xp pro and connect through dial up 56k using BT Openworld.

AndySD 07:36 06 Feb 03

Is this a new PC or a problem that just started. If its just started have you upsated or added any new programs. If new try either getting SP! from a magazine cove disk or installing Java click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…