Internet Radio gadget for Vista?

Strawbie 19:04 28 Jul 07

Hi all,

can anyone recommend a good internet radio streaming gadget for use in the Vista sidebar? It has to be one where I can add my own radio stations, not one of those dedicated ones that just covers one station. I'm not bothered about video playback or recording the streams etc, I just want to play the stations.

I had one called AT Streamer but it seems to be very glitchy. It was ok for a couple of days but has stopped working now. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

Probabilitydrive 19:06 28 Jul 07

For the record, did you check out microsofts click here ?

Strawbie 19:19 28 Jul 07

Yes, that's where I got AT Streamer from. Unfortunately most of the ones they display on there are ones that are dedicated to specific stations or don't allow you to add custom stations.

tonymcdonn 19:42 28 Jul 07

Hi have a look at this one.
click here

Probabilitydrive 19:48 28 Jul 07

I use this site click here. You can 'program' it to play only the artists/music you have chosen. Its a gud 'un.

pub2club 15:51 18 Aug 07

If you like dance music, the best radio player out there is the Ministry of Sound Radio Vista gadget, click here to read more.

The very best in dance music all day long, straight from your desk - to download click here and listen to the 24/7 live stream or the on demand channels.

Kate B 17:10 18 Aug 07

Ignore it - it's a spammer. It's been posting its unwelcome spam elsewhere on the site too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos