Internet problems

Pogo16769 23:44 15 Jun 08

I have IE7 on my PC and have started with problems loading web sites. I had spyware on the PC and have cleaned the PC. I now have problems with web sites loading up ie it will not. I have used software for the start up and feel that I may have stop a program at start up which is now causing these problem. Can anyone give me any ides as what I can do.

brundle 23:48 15 Jun 08

Reset Winsock; click here

Pogo16769 10:00 16 Jun 08

Tried to log using my wife account and had no problems. Ran the software you said but still not getting the web sites to load. I think it now looks like settings on my account but can not see what. Anyone got any ideas what to do next?

birdface 10:16 16 Jun 08

Try Tools.Internet Options.Advanced and press reset.

birdface 10:17 16 Jun 08

Or try Firefox.Maybe better waiting till to-morrow as new version of Firefox out then.

sinbads 10:34 16 Jun 08

you could try resetting your IE7 click here

Pogo16769 22:09 16 Jun 08

Tried all above but still not working. Found that if I log onto my wife window account with any other being open, I still can not get the web site to load but if I have hers and mine open the web site load without a problem. Tried Fire Fox but had same problems. I now think that I must have a setting wrong but can not find it. Anyone get any ideas what I can try.

birdface 07:49 17 Jun 08

Maybe Security set to high.try Tools.Internet options.Security.Reset all zones to default level.apply Ok.And then do the same with Privacy.

Technotiger 08:14 17 Jun 08

Or try a System Restore back to when all was working ok.

Pogo16769 15:50 18 Jun 08

Ran my spyware sofet again, found that I still had spyware on the PC. Removed this re-booted and tried again, now working correctly. Thanks for all your help with this problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…