Internet Privacy option and Spyware

Hello,please can someone give me some advice. I went into tools then internet option and into privacy tab - my setting was medium and I have turned this up to high should I have done this or should I leave it to medium? I am currently in the process of running superanitspyware as my computer has been running slow and everytime I log onto the net I keep getting ads popping up which states when they do that the ads are from browsing advisor. As you can imagine its very frustrating so I am hoping this programme will solve the problem.
Thanking you in advance for any help you can give.

rawprawn 13:54 13 Dec 08

Return your Privacy setting to Medium. Download and run click here both in Clean and registry modes.
Then as an added precaution, download, update and run Malwarebytes
click here
Let us know the result.

User-1229748 14:05 13 Dec 08

you may find you have "browsing advisor" in your program files but not in add/remove. if so delete it from your program files

Thank you both but the problem is now resolved since I have completed the scan with the spyware.
Thanks again.

rawprawn 15:53 13 Dec 08

Glad you are sorted, thanks for the feed back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…