Internet pages seem to be hanging

nifermac 17:15 22 Mar 05

Hello I've got a bit of a problem with my internet. When i first start up my PC everything ok can access internet etc. But after a few minutes I can't seem to access any web pages it just hangs there for ages with a couple of the green bars showing. I can still play online games and log onto MSN messenger, Xfire etc. Yesturday had no problem whatsoever. Today and for about a week before that keep getting this problem. Not sure what to do. Have run adware and microsofts spyware programs still no joy.
Any ideas would be most welcome. Thanks

tonyx1302 17:59 22 Mar 05

I have the same problem but I didn't see your post until I sent mine in under 'Web site found--waiting for reply'. Are you with Onetel by any chance as thats the one thing I think it could be. My pc is ok except for Int pages hanging and never opening !!!!!!!!!!!1

Tony

nifermac 18:10 22 Mar 05

Hi Tony I'm with BT I know it's not to do with them as connected through a router and everyone else on network can access net and view pages ok.

tonyx1302 20:30 22 Mar 05

Please keep looking at my post of 'Website found-waiting for reply' as 'stallion's ideas make be of some help to us both !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…