Internet pages not found

wednesday 13 20:36 31 Jul 04

Since I started to look for MP3s on the internet, on most of the websites, click here comes up telling me the page wasn't found even though I had just been on them. I now am only allowed on few websites so you may have to e-mail me at [email protected] incase I might not be able to open this website again until it is fixed so if I don't reply within a day, e-mail me. I am running through blueyonder unlimited no Internet explorer 5.1, Windows 98. Please help.

end 20:42 31 Jul 04

sorry but what are MP3"s; and I am not sure, but what is "wrong" with the "click here" web site???and ??has the web iteself "banned you " from it???

shizzy 20:48 31 Jul 04

If you have that kind of problem with a website, best not to post a link.

shizzy 20:50 31 Jul 04

PS. end keep away from it!!

VoG II 20:57 31 Jul 04

shizzy is right don't click it.

click here instead for removal instructions.

wednesday 13 20:58 31 Jul 04

MP3's are music you can download onto your computer for CDs or the MP3 players.
The website takes forever to load and when it does it is no help. It freezes the rest of the computer until it is loaded.
I cna't be banned from it because it comes up for nearly every website I have been on!!!

end 21:09 31 Jul 04

to the above ; yes i did; but ..what am i to "expect", if anything....and so far my computer is still running....BUT, I did not pursue anything expect opened the first bit.....and ahe since scanned my system for bugs and viruses; should I also scan for adaware??

what next for me to "come my way" ..I do wonder....

VoG II 21:14 31 Jul 04

Look at MY click here. See if it's in Add/Remove programs. If not you are OK; if it is, just remove it from there.

Unless it is a new variant in which case it could be ............... the end.

end 21:18 31 Jul 04

can I feel sick now or later....

??is MetaFrame Presentation Server Client any "relation"??

VoG II 21:21 31 Jul 04

Nope, that's the Citrix client that I helped you to download to read your legal pleadings. Remember ??

end 00:14 01 Aug 04

"delayed response"...sorry...not due to being "locked out" of the web; and the citrix client...yeys..I " rememeber it well", and the dial -up box that keeps coming at every start-up......

and ??how is Wednesday13 getting on ??? have YOU visited your control pannel and found it to remove it????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…