Internet page size

Bald Eagle 17:23 14 Jan 05

W henbrowsing the web the pages of the links I click load as half size how can I get them to load as full page. I know this has been answered but the links supplied by 3TOED and VOG in a previous thread are not available.

VoG II 17:25 14 Jan 05

Close all Internet Exporer windows except the small one.

Drag the sides of the window to fill the screen (do not use the Maximize button).

File/Close (not the X).

The next time the window should open full size.

Bald Eagle 17:32 14 Jan 05

Thanks for that VOG. Two minutes question to resolved!

ened 17:48 14 Jan 05

I like to have a couple or more IE open at the same time and keep them all small except the one I am looking at, which I Maximise.
Once I found a size I liked I got into the habit of always minimising the final screen before shutdown because IE will open up in the position of the last setting prior to shutdown.
As you know various sites can cause IE to open on it's own according to their settings and it is important to not close these last otherwise IE will be all over the place next time you boot.
That was a long-winded way of saying find the size and position you like then reboot and it will maintain that position.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…