Internet Options (Delete Cookies)?

night 21:39 24 May 05

Why is it that when one goes to Internet Options and clicks on Delete Cookies they dont go! as when you open settings view files they are still there and one can click on edit all, and remove.
So why will Delete Cookies not do the same?

VoG II 21:41 24 May 05

Don't know, it works for me.

Try CleanUp! click here - click on Options and tick Delete cookies, then run it.

igk 21:45 24 May 05

Cookies are stored in two locations,the cookies folder and the temp internet folder (I assume you are using win xp)when you delete using internet options you are only deleting the ones in the temp internet folder (why? ask Billy Gates) best way to do it in one go is to get a prog like "complete internet cleanup" or the like,got mine from the cover cd on a pc mag and use it when shutting down after use.hth.

stalion 21:52 24 May 05

you can use this to clear all your internet activity on boot up or what ever you prefer to delete
click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:01 25 May 05

click here will sort out all problems....and is free.

night 10:25 25 May 05

Many thanks to all who replied its good to know you people are out there Thanks ( Night)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…