Internet options

ttobydna 23:42 04 Jun 04

My P.c is a Packard Bell I-media 6200 operating Widows ME and just recently i decided to download Spybot and adaware because of the irritating pop ups ,etc.
But i ended up losing my IE connection. I eventually regained it by disabling one of programs i'd mistakenly immunized in spybot. But, now i come to my problem whilst looking to regain my IE connection i stupidly reset my web settings in internet options so that now when trying to open this i receive the following message "Restrictions" This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.

Anyone any ideas how i can rectify this .

THE TERMINATOR 23:58 04 Jun 04

Have you tried system restore to an earlier time when all was ok, you will have to re-install programs again, installed after that date.

temp003 03:13 05 Jun 04

Spybot S & D itself can lock you out of Internet Options. Open Spybot S & D again, select Advanced Mode, Tools, IE Tweaks, and see if the box for Lock IE control panel is ticked. If so, untick it.

Or completely Undo Immunise, and see if it makes any difference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…