internet no pages to display

kkkoolkev 20:14 29 Dec 04

i am having problems with pages in the browers not displaying. i have a dial up connection which connects fine. Then i cant get any pages to show. so i have reformated and installed everything and still nothing comes up. any help would be great

QuickHare 20:52 29 Dec 04

First, you'll need to help us a bit more. The information you give is not enough to suggest anything.

"Then i cant get any pages to show." causes the most hassle. How do they not show? I suppose the browser opens, but then a message appears saying that the website is unavailable?

There is a good chance that you have been hit by a dialer, changing your dial-up number to an 09 number and when you connect it then lets you get nowhere on the net.

On most PC Advisor coverdiscs there should be Ad-Aware. Install this and search for malware - software that does nasty things to your computer against your wishes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…