Internet music

techhelp 12:37 11 Oct 03

Any internet music buffs out there? I would like to be able to access an online music database to be able to listen to selcted tracks of any artist, compile the details in a file/storage. I would then have a list of preferred tracks I do want to listen to for subsequent purchase and burning into CD.

Is this type of thing possible and can anyone point me in the right direction. Many thanks.

Jester2K II 12:42 11 Oct 03

How do you intend paying for the music you need to pay for?

techhelp 13:37 11 Oct 03

I suspect the payment will depend on the suppliers of the tracks - by cheque, crefit card, etc. I am sure they will have some means of payment set up.

Before payment however is whether there is an online database the public can access at anytime to listen to the various artists they are interested in listening to. The purchasing will depend on whether the listening source is the same as the selling source, I do not know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…