Internet link not working on my comp

IMidas 17:02 06 Feb 03

Does anybody have any ideas as to why the 'web cam' link in the blue column at click here doesn't work on my comp. When I click it, the page just reverts to the top of the page (if the page is scrolled down a bit and I then click the link). I've tried the link on another computer and it works fine.

Thanks

fsssh 17:06 06 Feb 03

i would imagine its cos you have a pop-up stopper installed, i just tried it and it did the same but i turned off my popupstopper and it seems to work fine (albeit bloody slowly!)

IMidas 17:07 06 Feb 03

I forgot to say also, that when I click links to other web pages (like the one in my original message), internet explorer freezes (I can close it via task manager though i.e. the comp doesn't crash completely).

I have windows xp pro

IMidas 17:56 06 Feb 03

Ah yes, norton firewall had ad blocking enabled. I disabled it and it still didn't work. Then I disabled it and restarted the comp, and now all works.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…