Internet link not working on my comp

IMidas 17:02 06 Feb 03

Does anybody have any ideas as to why the 'web cam' link in the blue column at click here doesn't work on my comp. When I click it, the page just reverts to the top of the page (if the page is scrolled down a bit and I then click the link). I've tried the link on another computer and it works fine.

Thanks

fsssh 17:06 06 Feb 03

i would imagine its cos you have a pop-up stopper installed, i just tried it and it did the same but i turned off my popupstopper and it seems to work fine (albeit bloody slowly!)

IMidas 17:07 06 Feb 03

I forgot to say also, that when I click links to other web pages (like the one in my original message), internet explorer freezes (I can close it via task manager though i.e. the comp doesn't crash completely).

I have windows xp pro

IMidas 17:56 06 Feb 03

Ah yes, norton firewall had ad blocking enabled. I disabled it and it still didn't work. Then I disabled it and restarted the comp, and now all works.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…