Internet intruder

knobler 12:17 10 Jun 04

I used to be able to type in a subject in my address bar and it would take me to a list of results on MSN. Now, everytime I do this i get a search engine called 'mysearch' (LOP.COM)

I've tried to remove them and having no luck. Any suggestions as they are obviously tapping into my info. etc.

johnnyrocker 12:18 10 Jun 04

spybot adaware from d/loads section of this site.

knobler 13:15 10 Jun 04

Downloaded the spybot and ran check. Deleted all problems and re-ran to check that all was clear but keeps bringing up DSO exploit. tried running it again but still sits there. Also still have the blasted web site depite my home page in internet settings set correctly. Tiscali sits withing the other web page if that makes sense?!

VoG II 13:31 10 Jun 04
  zincy 13:44 10 Jun 04

hey knobler

did u have any luck with that site VoG gave? i ran it and it says i am cleared of DSO expoilt. But when i run SpyBot search and destroy it still comes up with DSO Expoilt and DoubleClick

knobler 13:49 10 Jun 04

Have'n tried it yet. Is it still on your system then?

zincy 14:07 10 Jun 04

yes even after that program removed it
i do a search still popping up.
Maybe you will have better luck with it.

byfordr 14:54 10 Jun 04

If not cwshredder click here possibly hijack this as well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…