Internet Host Problem

babybell 18:26 01 Feb 06

I signed up for an internet hosting package with X9 Internet and on the website it says i would receive my account details in 1 to 12 hours of signing up, but i didn't. I contacted them through email and heard nothing, i then wrote another email, this time a more strongly worded and had a reply saying:

Hello and thanks for your email.

We have had to put new accounts on hold while we made some urgent necessary
changes to our network. The system should have emailed you when you signed
up and it would appear it didn't. Sorry about this. We do offer a full
refund guarantee and unless you are asking for this, I believe service will
be available in the next few hours.

Many thanks

Sandra Meyer
X9 Support

It is now another 12 hours after this email and i have still heard nothing, i have sent them another 2 emails with no reply, and i have tried there phone number only to get a very strange sounding answer machine message, in which a chap says "your through to our printing and internet division" although he seems to forget that it's their internet division as he sounds like he forgets. Listen 4 yourselfs, don't worry, they wont answer, believe me!. It's been 2 days and still nothing, what should i do??? Their web address is click here and their telephone number is 0845 25 707 20.

bluto1 19:49 01 Feb 06

babybell,
In this particular case I would take them up on their guarantee of return of funds regardless if they gave immediate service. There`s something radically wrong with people in a highly competitive market who behave like this so even if they were willing to fawn on you now, what happens down the track?
Ask for your money back and try elsewhere, remembering that the cheapest is not always the best. Good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…