//some 3rd party need geo

Internet Home Page

wedfan 17:53 15 Nov 04

click here

This keeps coming up now the whole time when I go into the internet. My homepage seems to have changed

Can anyone tell me what startnow is about?

Lionheart ? 17:58 15 Nov 04

This thread may help click here

VoG II 17:58 15 Nov 04

Try downloading, updating and running Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here

If they don't solve it, CWShredder click here

wawadave 18:01 15 Nov 04

please exscuse bbc brakets canned speach from anther forum.

Read the HJT forum posting rules:[/b] click here

Download HiJackThis from : click here

Create a folder and unzip the HiJackThis download to the folder. Do not unzip the HiJackThis download to your Desktop or the Temp folder - it won't work.

Doubleclick "HijackThis.exe". First, update HiJackThis by pressing the "Config" button, then press "Misc Tools", followed by "Check for update online". If you downloaded an updated HJT, click "Yes" at the "Open the file?" prompt. If you did not update, press the "Back" button .

Press "Scan".When the scan is finished, use "Save Log" button and save the log as a text file. Its best to save your text file in the same folder as where you put HiJackThis.

DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YOURSELF UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO ONLY BY A CCSP EXPERT. MOST OF THE HJT LOG ENTRIES ARE NEEDED TO RUN YOUR COMPUTER. REMOVING THE NEEDED ENTRIES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.

[b][color=red]Post your log in the HiJackThis forum[/color][/b] : click here. Click "NewTopic" and simply copy/paste the HJT log into the textbox. [b]Include the information requested in the HJT forum posting rules:[/b] click here

[b][color=red]Make sure your HJT log is posted only in the HiJackThis forum:[/color][/b] click here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…