Internet Explorer tool bar - E-mail icon

Rickyv 10:13 02 Nov 03

Hello All

When i click the e-mail icon at the top of the IE6 page, nothing happens. However, if i click on the arrow to the right of the icon and click on the 'news' section, Outlook Express opens ok, but on the 'news' folder. None of the other option listed under the drop down menue on the e-mail icon work either.

Can anyone help - please.

Rickyv

Wak 10:43 02 Nov 03

Hi, I would suggest that the E-mail part of IE 6.0 hasn't been installed correctly.
Right Click on a blank space of the Standard Buttons bar, select "Customise" from the drop-down menu, remove the MAIL icon from the right hand panel, tick CLOSE and then repeat the operation to replace the MAIL icon.
If that doesn't cure the problem, try Repairing Internet Explorer as a whole.

keith-236785 14:20 02 Nov 03

in IE, click tools/internet options then the programs tab.(might be under View/internet options in win 98)

check that the E-mail option is set to outlook express (if its outlook express you use of course). If not click the little down arrow at the end and select outlook express.

good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…