Internet Explorer spell check

Andsome 16:21 03 Jun 03

The FE gave a link for this product on another thread. I urge you all to download and install it, it only takes seconds and is very effective. the spelling on some threads is appalling, including my own.

MartinT-B 16:24 03 Jun 03

Link !!

click here

LOL

Andsome 17:34 03 Jun 03

Sorry I forgot the click here link. Is there an absent mindedness checker anywhere on line??

TOPCAT® 17:43 03 Jun 03

here's a free spellchecker for Outlook Express. Just given it a try myself and it's great. TC.

click here

Djohn 17:56 03 Jun 03

Excellent program, don't forget to go into properties though, and change the dictionary to (English uk), as the default is English US. Regards. j

Pesala 19:27 03 Jun 03

Opera has one. Just right-click on any selected text to translate it to/from French, German, Spanish, etc. on the Lycos website.

I haven't got a clue if this is anywhere near right though, Andsome: "Y a-t-il un contrôleur absent d'intelligence n'importe où sur la?"

Pesala 19:29 03 Jun 03

Please click here for this one. (~_~)

Andsome 08:37 04 Jun 03

For anyone who like me was puzzling as to where to find properties, following the posting by Djohn, you have to deliberately enter an incorrect word, and then start the spell check to find properties.

Andsome 08:38 04 Jun 03

For anyone who like me was puzzling as to where to find properties, following the posting by Djohn, you have to deliberately enter an incorrect word, and then start the spell check to find properties.

Andsome 08:39 04 Jun 03

This still does not prevent the double posting when the dreaded error page appears.

Sapins 08:43 04 Jun 03

How would you remember to use it?
I have the name of a brilliant book on memory training but I keep forgetting to send for it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…