Internet Explorer Search Toolbar

caroldeb 22:07 17 Mar 03

For the last 2 weeks now I have had a problem when using Search Toolbar button. It states "Sorry the system is not available". Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know who to resolve the matter or know why it has happened? Any help would be much appreciated.

beeuuem 02:03 18 Mar 03

The simplest option is to repair / reinstall IE and see if this solves your problem.
Which version of IE are you using?

Ben_uk 02:31 18 Mar 03

As beeuuem suggests do a Windows Update and see if that shows up some crucial fix you haven't installed, or re-install IE6 + SP1 (quicker from a magazine Front Cover Cd than download). If you have Windows ME or XP poss worth trying a System Restore to a date before things went wrong.

For a quick solution for searches download GOOGLE search engine for very quick, simple, and efficient searches. I wouldn't use anything else. There is a Google Toolbar (if required), also you can restrict searches to UK if you want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…