Internet Explorer Script Errors and Delta House Webpage

Phoenix40 00:47 16 Dec 13

Hello i seem to have two major problems with my internet explorer which i think now is affecting my computer when im browsing. When i open up internet explorer instead of my own webpage i keep getting something called Delta House and i cant get rid of it whatever i do it keeps coming back. I did use Anvi Toolbar once but its out of date now for me to use it is there anything else? Also im starting to get Script Error messages over my screen including when im logging here is it the same problem or something else. I just wonder now if this is what is causing my computer to crash. I thought i had dealt with the Delta House problems on my internet desktop IE icon but its showing up on the Startup Taskbar where my IE icon is. Hope someone can help and clear these problems thank you.

Phoenix40 01:56 16 Dec 13

Hello just to let you know ive finally sorted out these two problems. The Script Error was caused by a faulty Google Toolbar on my webpage which i uninstalled. And i googled about the Delta House webpage hijacking my webpages and found a software called Adwrcleaner i think that helped to remove the hijack webpage so i manage to sort out these problems thank you.

Phoenix40 19:01 16 Dec 13

Hello i just uninstalled the Google toolbar from my webpage that got rid of the script errors and i used the Adwcleaner to get rid of that hijack webpage called Delta House it seems to infect all the internet explorer icons ive just discovered so its no good cleaning one of them but all of them. When you use the Adwcleaner it will have a tab for internet explorer and it will show you how many of the icons are infected thankfully it cleared them all good luck!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…