internet explorer script error

joaniem1947 16:23 18 Nov 08

keep getting script error messages when logging on and cant access "windows live today" any advice on this please ,this is my second thread on this as i dont think my heading title was specific enough joniem

provider 2 17:06 18 Nov 08

Left-click through the sequence:

IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced tab> Browsing and make sure Disable script debugging(IE) is ticked and also Disable script debugging(other).

There should be ticks beside Enable folder view and Enable page transitions also.

joaniem1947 22:34 18 Nov 08

hi provider 2 thanks ,i tried this ,still getting error message and still no windows live today ,do you have any other ideas jonie

provider 2 22:56 18 Nov 08

Looks as if it`s Vista-related and that other people are having some problems with it. I don`t know much about it really, though.

You may find some answers here:

click here

provider 2 23:16 18 Nov 08

Or in this Ms document: click here

joaniem1947 10:38 19 Nov 08

thanks provider 2 your advice did the trick ,back to sanity now l.o.l joniem

provider 2 10:50 19 Nov 08

joniem,

I`m very glad to hear it.

If you could possibly tell us what exactly you did to fix it, it could be a huge help to others with the same problem.

maddos 15:40 21 Aug 09

I realise it is some since the subject began. I am now having the same problem as joniem, pity he couldn't be bothered to tell us what he did to fix the problem.

Sea Urchin 16:18 21 Aug 09

As the problem was sorted by working through provider 2's link I suggest you try following the same path

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017