Internet Explorer Script Error

alanharg 23:54 02 Aug 05

When I try to print out some web pages I get 2-3 script errors, and no print out. It typically reads :-

An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 1
Char: 1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
URL: res://C:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

I am running windows XP pro with a HP deskjet 820cxi printer

I have tried reloading the printer driver but to no avail.

Giggle n' Bits 23:59 02 Aug 05

My Database shows that Surf Fairy is to blame.

Please look at the following website. I do not except responibitly for any Adware/Spyware on this site. It looks a Tad Tacky.

Giggle n' Bits 00:00 03 Aug 05
  curlylad 00:37 03 Aug 05

This does indeed seem to be related to surfairy , so to remove it follow the instructions from this link click here

Some info on surfairy from here click here

If this does not resolve your issue then post back and we have other options to try !

Giggle n' Bits 00:43 03 Aug 05

On the rear of case there is a Barcode Sticker Oblong shape and stuck on the case sideways. The number usually starts with a few 000 (Zero's)

If you post back if you have a Packard Bell with this number and the Imedia or IXtreme model No also in small print on rear I may be able to find a patch from Packard bell for this machine.

alanharg 19:20 03 Aug 05

I have not got a Packard Bell PC. It was built locally some years ago and I have upgraded it several times since up to 2.2 AMD Athlon.

I have searched for Surfairy but there is no evidence of it . I tried disabling the 3rd party browser as advised in JSI FAQ.

Still no joy.

Anything else I can try?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…