Internet explorer query

CHUNKY 10:38 22 Feb 04

has anyone got this problem and know how to fix it??
every yime i open internet explorer there is an empty folder with the following name"Á´½Ó" i have tried deleting it from the favourites list but every time i re-open IE it's back. I have Norton internet security 2004 with all the latest updates installed, and when i do a full system scan it can't find any viruses i also have Antiy ghostbusters 4 which again can't find anything wrong. anybody with info or help would greatly be appreciated.

Stuartli 10:48 22 Feb 04

You'll find that strange combination listed here (link on left hand side of page):

click here

Stuartli 11:02 22 Feb 04

This is the link:

click here

Trust commonly rebadges its products - digital cameras have come from Minton Optical of Taiwan for instance - but my Typhoon wireless keyboard and mouse (A4Tech rebranded) cost just £19.99 at Lidl and Trust's equivalent was twice that price at Staples at the time...:-)

Quite often rebranded products cost more, however, than the original version.

Rebranding is quite normal in the computer industry (Medion is a classic example) as no manufacturer can produce absolutely everything it sells.

Even your CD-R and similar media is only produced by a small number of manufacturers worldwide and then a large proportion of it rebranded by the top names.

The key in this case - as with any product - is to find out who makes what and who rebrands it, so that you know you are getting good quality.

Stuartli 11:03 22 Feb 04

...got two threads open at once and typed into wrong one.....

Stupid boy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…