internet explorer problems

jay9614 15:48 13 Feb 07

hi, i downloaded an update to internet explorer recently and its causing problems.
when i try to close a window it often doesnt respond and i have to use task manager to close it.

skidzy 15:59 13 Feb 07

System restore and ignore the update next time,it may be a little buggy at the moment.

jay9614 17:16 13 Feb 07

cant i just remove the version i have?
dont really want to do a system restore(an error occured when i tried it a while ago for something else and i had to reboot the pc)

VoG II 17:18 13 Feb 07

If you installed Internet Explorer 7 then if you go to Add or Remove programs in Control Panel and remove 'Windows Internet Explorer 7' you will revert to IE6.

jay9614 17:24 13 Feb 07

thanks!

bitsnpieces 13:42 01 Mar 07

Has anyone downloaded the microsoft patch regarding the phishing filter in IE7,if so ,does it work?

terryf 23:17 01 Mar 07

Have a look at Firefox click here I prefer it to IE and it has some interesting add-ons like a British dictionary that checks spelling when you type into web pages, The Google toolbar is useful and is easily customized, colorful tabs, I find these more user friendly than the tabs in IE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…