internet explorer problem

podlod 08:43 AM 10 Oct 11
Answered

Hi,I have encountered a problem in trying to get the Internet Explorer webpage, and although I have tried to recover from Mozilla Firefox, I am still not getting I.E or Google Webpage for that matter. Please explain where I am going wrong? Thank you.

gengiscant 09:56 AM 10 Oct 11

Trying to read between the lines here, are you saying that you cannot get on the internet via Internet Explorer 8? But that you can get on by using Firefox?

onthelimit1 10:12 AM 10 Oct 11

If only IE affected and all else fails, Tools, Options, Advanced and click reset.

podlod 17:15 PM 10 Oct 11

Hi Glenn, when i click internet explorer a box appears and readsInternet explorer cannot display the webpage. yes i can get mozilla firefox but not like it is normally ?

podlod 08:17 AM 12 Oct 11
Answer

Hi, just resolved the prob, all by myself, ain`t that clever! thanks for your help.

gengiscant 08:46 AM 12 Oct 11

What would be even more clever Brian is if you shared your solution but there again we were not absolutely sure what your problem was. Anyway glad you are sorted.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites