Internet Explorer print setup

SRM662 17:43 23 Mar 05

I would like to be able to control the print set up for IE (such as page orientation and margins). The idea is to amend the 'standard' IE settings so that when printing a specific report the settings change for that report and are different for other reports.

I'm not an expert but have found that (perhaps) the margins can be controlled but not sure about orientation.

Anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks

lotvic 20:08 23 Mar 05

"print set up for IE "
orientation is 'Portrait'or 'Landscape"
in same window as the margins

? what do you mean by 'specific report' ?

I usually do 'print preview' to see what page will look like and then alter it if I want it different.

SRM662 08:15 24 Mar 05

When I say a 'specific' report what I mean is that I would like to set up a number of reports which would require different orientation. And I would like to be able to 'program' IE (or whatever) to identify the set up required dependant on which report is required to be printed.
Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I hope I have a little now.

lotvic 09:32 24 Mar 05

I'm not understanding your meaning....
IE is Internet Explorer for viewing Web Pages that you can then print out if you wish.
What are the 'reports'? Have they been created using another program?

SRM662 10:14 24 Mar 05

I've created reports using php (asp) which are viewed by others using IE.

lotvic 23:36 24 Mar 05

Ah, in that case, I'm not a lot of use to you....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…