Internet Explorer Link Problem

Is there anyone out there that knows how to correct this problem as i've tried everything i can think of but nothing works.

Basically in Internet Explorer when i click on a link to another site address etc it pops up a new window with no problems, howerver the new window is totally blank on every link i click on, is this some sort of problem with the settings or something?.

Any help would be much appreciated

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 17:10 19 Jul 05

RESOLUTION To resolve this problem in Internet Explorer, follow these steps: 1. Quit all programs that are running. 2. Click Start, and then click Run. 3. Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK. 4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK. If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below): Shdocvw.dll Msjava.dll Actxprxy.dll Oleaut32.dll Mshtml.dll Browseui.dll Shell32.dll (Windows XP and Windows

VoG II 17:36 19 Jul 05

Delete the space after //

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…