Internet Explorer Home Page

zeppman 22:42 10 Jul 06

I have tried to change my home page but it keeps on going back to MSN.I've done various scans all clear but i keep gettin this in the address bar in internet options click here. I've done everything I can think of .Any help please

ACOLYTE 23:04 10 Jul 06

How do you open IE?,if you have a media keyboard and use a button to open IE then you need to set the Home key the same as the homepage in IE.
If not i would try this click here
input your home page and this should stop it bieng changed.

zeppman 23:11 10 Jul 06

Have already tried this with no sucess showed erorrs when i set it

Diversion 23:21 10 Jul 06

Have you tried IE 7 Beta 3, I had your problem until I install this. And it is more stable than IE Beta 2 version, I've had it on mine about 3 weeks and no problems yet and my PC's on 24 hours a day sometimes 3 or 4 days at a time.

zeppman 05:22 11 Jul 06

I'm using IE 6 I had this prob before a format.

ACOLYTE 12:20 11 Jul 06

Try this click here install and then update run a scan to make sure you have no unwanted software.
Then at the top click "mode" and select "advanced" then at the bottom left click tools then click "browser pages" in the top left in the list that appears on the right find the page it goes to and highlight then at the top click "change" in the box that opens type in the page you want your home page to be and click ok.

HTH.

Stuartli 12:25 11 Jul 06

To ensure that your home page is the one required, you need to have it on the screen.

Then go to Tools>Internet Options>General tab and click the Use Current Page button.

zeppman 20:08 11 Jul 06

Have tried to set this in internet options but it just gets diverted to MSN

VoG II 20:21 11 Jul 06

Do you have Ad-Aware? Open the Configuration window (the cog icon), click Defaults button, set your homepage there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…