Internet explorer error

mr.curious 14:33 02 Jun 05

Dear members,
When I was using internet, it shows the message that "Internet explorer could not find the search page". And then, I could not browse any page. Although, I have clicked the "reset web setting" under the internet option>program.
so, if you know how to fix problem, please help me.Thak you for reading.
mr.curious

bretsky 15:39 02 Jun 05

You might want to use this click here but please read the text first, to see if it applies to you.

bretsky ;0)

mr.curious 16:46 03 Jun 05

Dear bretsky,
Thank you for your advice. I will try this software if I found that probelm next time. But, I still want to know the way to fix the problem without using software. Thank you.

mr.curious 12:22 10 Jun 05

Dear members,
I have found this problem again. When I was trying to open my home page, it can't be open. History pages also can not be opened. And it shows that "downloading from system32/shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm". So, I find this file and then move from system32 folder to desktop. My purpose is to replace the file. ( I am not sure i can do it or not, just to test ). After removing, I can use the IE again. The problem was not solved by technically, so I want to know why this problem was happened and how to solve technically. If you have any idea, plz help me. Thank you.

Joe R 12:32 10 Jun 05

mr.curious,

another site and option that may help.

click here

mr.curious 05:49 11 Jun 05

Dear Joe R,
I will try it. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…